Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Food

Papa is thinking about getting a new brand of dry cat food for us. We are currently eating Natural Balance Ultra Premium Cat Food. It tastes great and I can't get enough of it! I am full of energy running around all day (when I am not taking a nap). He is thinking about getting Innova EVO but worries that it has too much protein for Baby .. you know she is quite old and worry her kidney might not stand those high level of protein.. well.. i don't know but EVO sounds cool for me to try! Solid Gold is also another brand papa wants to try as well as Wellness. I don't know.. I wonder if there are any kitties out there might want to share their views with me.... so I can give my papa a heads up!

This site lists a number of preimum dry cat food:
http://cats.about.com/od/dryfood/tp/premdrycatfood.01.htm

No comments: