Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My impression of Japan -- where is my Hello Kitty?



Honestly, I don't really care about Japan...I mean who cares when I have a loving Papa and Mama.. BUT what i DO care is now I know Hello Kitty lives in Japan! She is so cute and always seem to wear these different dresses which looks so HOT -- mmm.. I've learn that phrase from papa..I heard him say it a lot in front of Mama.. so I guess it must be a good word! hehe..




She even have a pet dog! Now how cool is that!




Lovely dress...I wonder why she is standing inside a flower pot..mmm...




This is what Papa and Mama got for Baby and I......I mean is not eatable..what were they thinking! BUT o my Baby and I loved it! Could you guess what it is ???? You could win a kiss from me... hehe...

1 comment:

Max said...

Hot is good. So is sayin' "Baby, you be SMOKIN'!" I don't know why because smoking is kinda disgusting, but people seem to like hearing it, so it must be ok...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!