Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rabbit Leg



Rabbit Leg for dinner? Yum! I've never seen rabbits before but papa seems to be a little bit sicken when he wanted to feed me rabbit meat..mm..you know due to my sensitive stomach, rabbit meat might be the cure! Papa didn't take a picture of the rabbit leg for obvious reasons..



Now this is what I call food!



Yum! Chowing down on my delicious meal!



There is nothing wrong with rabbit pa..feed me more this this yummy food!



More More!! I hope my sensitive stomach will take this .....

2 comments:

Max said...

Hey, ya gotta eat what you can eat...meat is meat, and in some places *we're* food. Imagine that!

roboman said...

Hello Bailey. This is roboman from Meow Meow Quintet which you have left me a message.

Bailey you look so gorgeous!

Is rabbit meat can really cure sensitive stomach? I have 2 cats who always have soft pu. Right now I am mixing Iams Hairball Formula with normal dry food. This combination is highly recommended by a lot of persian breeders in the US. This really works on my cats.